Goblins Part III

Click here to read Part I || Part II 

I have done some work on the goblin team. 
Dynamite Stick conversion

First off the Bomma, here you see a piece cut off from a spear that I have drilled out to put a piece of StripStyrene for a fuse in to make a dynamite stick sticking up of the barrel. I also used a ring of this as a lip for the fuse for the thrown bomb see below. 

Bomb

Here is the bomb that's going to be thrown. I scored in some texture in the fuse I'm not sure it will show up. Also added a bit of green stuff showing the fuse is lit.

Mad Hatter Goblin Conversion

Added a bit to the ears, to make him look more like the Mad Hatter.

Snow Troll Conversion

Troll got fitted with some chainmail, an armoured fist and I started the armature for his fur tufts.

Blood Bowl Troll Conversion mind the gap

And a butt cloth almost doing it's job. Mind the Gap

Troll hand restoration

Started an unarmoured right fist for the troll.

Troll hand restoration 2

I went for semi open. I still need to attach the last finger. 

Blood Bowl Akhorne Conversion

Akhorne! I got a bit distracted while listening to podcasts while working. Ended up converting up Akhorne the squirrel star player from one of the halting heads.

Blood Bowl Snotlilngs
Speaking of distractions....
Snotlings!

Blood Bowl Snotlilng Pump Wagon

I got stuck in.
Blood Bowl Snotlilng Pump Wagon Top view

And started playing with the idea of what I could do for the second pump wagon and for the two in my other snotling team...

Blood Bowl Pump Wagon Conversion Wheels

Got some wheels out

2003 Pump Wagon Conversion

Started looking at older pump wagon bits. Above from 2003 pump wagon kit.

1987 Pump Wagon

I get a bit nostalgic about this beauty from 1987, It's a bit too big for a blood bowl base (32mm) but I think I can recreate a smaller version for my other team,


Pump Wagon Conversion Sled

This is my first pump wagon conversion I started back in the day. I felt the 'over pumped' rule fitted very well with the snottlings whipping the rhinox too much. 

Second Sled Pump Wagon Conversion

And didn't take long before this bad boy was born as you see neither ever got finished. I planed on turning them into food trucks for the blood bowl stadium but haven't gotten any further with that either. 

Blood Bowl Pump Wagon Conversion WIP

Back to the second pump wagon I decided to turn the half a barrel for the body, upside down. That gives a whole different outlook on things.


Blood Bowl Pump Wagon Conversion WIP Bits
I also decided to have the spiked barrel running behind the wagon, then to add spikes and the face shield on the front. And probably a birds nest/ towery pole in the middle instead of a roof/second floor.
 
Blood Bowl Pump Wagon Conversion WIP Bottom

Not sure if I should have a pair of wheels or a single or what to go with here. I was playing with the grind stone from the giant kit just to give that randomness feel.
 
 


Click here to read more posts on the snotling project:
| Part -1 || Part 1 || Part 1.5 || Part 2 || Pump W Conversions || Positionals || Linemen || Staff || Old Positionals || Old Linemen || New Linemen || New Positionals || Pump W & Trolls || Trolls || Finished |

Comments