Carnosaur / Troglodon

In today's age of Sigmar universe, rather than Lizardmen, this is now sold under the category of Seraphon, with the following names; Sau

rus Scar-Veteran on Carnosaur, Saurus Oldblood on Carnosaur, or Skink Oracle on Troglodon.

Quite a noticeable upgrade in size from the old carnosaur. I haven't managed to get a picture of the old metal carnosaur but I'll try to upload a comparison picture in the future 

Lizardmen / Seraphon Carnosaur / Troglodon Box

There are parts for both special character Kroq-Gar Last Defender of Xhotl, or a 'normal' Saurus Lord/Hero and a skink hero so plenty of parts for players and star players.

Lizardmen / Seraphon Carnosaur / Troglodon Sprue 1

I find the Troglodon quite intriguing but I never manage to take it to the table or even consider assembling it. Well, I did consider it but there was no real time for pursuing it.

Lizardmen / Seraphon Carnosaur / Troglodon Sprue 1 Back

The skink has a split tail, the mark of Sotek. 

Lizardmen / Seraphon Carnosaur / Troglodon Sprue 2

I made a size comparison for the Sauruses next to the new blood bowl team and some others in this previous post

Lizardmen / Seraphon Carnosaur / Troglodon Sprue 2 Back

I've got a proper post coming up after finishing the Goblin team, so stay tuned. 

Comments