Two Snotling teams finished

Converted Red and Blue New and Old Blood Bowl Snotling Teams Finished

My Snotling teams are both done and ready to take to the pitch and cause mayhem! It has been a long and convoluted journey of doing both teams in tandem. Would I recommend it? No. Did it go quicker than just doing one team after another? Hard to tell. If I were to go back and do it again, would I preferred to have first done one team then the next? No. Do I feel like I have already commented on all the things I can comment on in the previous 15 posts of making these teams? Yes. Are writing very leading questions leading to very short answers? Yes. Did I spend far too long faffing with the header image? Yes.


Converted Red Blood Bowl Snotling Team Finished on Grass Bases

Really nice team with loads of character. I find the Rockgut Troggoths fit very well with the sculpting style and the aesthetic.

Converted Metal Blood Bowl Snotling Team Finished on Snow Bases

Lovely team to put together. I've enjoyed rummaging through all my old snotlings, gathering them together to get used and have purpose.

Remaining almost finished Blood Bowl Snotling bits


There are some remaining bits. My momentum had died down, so after my last push to get the trolls finished I decided to call it done. The remaining bits can be added at a later date as a bonus. One of the remaining bits is a player for the old school snotling team, but as I already have 18 (!?) linemen finished on that team, it makes me feel like it isn't top priority to get him finished. 

There are also two Dunce hats, which I like the idea of, for the trolls failing their really stupid roll. It just wasn't going as easy and straight forward as I expected, I kept having troubles that needed sorting so they will remain on the project pile for a while longer. 




Click here to read more posts on the project:
| Part -1 || Part 1 || Part 1.2 || Part 1.5 || Part 2 || Pump W Conversions || Positionals || Linemen || Staff || Old Positionals || Old Linemen || New Linemen || New Positionals || Pump W & Trolls || Trolls |

Comments