The Skull-Tribe Slaughterers Khorne Blood Bowl Team

Unboxing Garrek's Reavers | Khorne team part I | Khorne team part II

A closer look at Blood Bowl'

s Khorne Box bearing the name of t

he Skull-Tribe Slaughterers. There isn't much old lore on Khorne teams to my knowledge so as good name as any.


Blood Bowl Team Khorne Box Front
Front of the box

Blood Bowl Team Khorne Box Back
Back of the box. Khorgor showing off it's iconic stance. Once you've scrolled to the bottom scroll back here for comparasion. 

Khorne Blood Bowl Packaging pull tab easter egg pop-khorne
Pull tab easter egg. Pop-khorne!

Blood Bowl Team Khorne Transfers
Transfers. To me it felt like a given to include some khorne symbols on the transfers, but there are non at all. I know there aren't a lot of space on the armor for symbols and there are already plenty of iconography around on the models but it's a third of the size of other teams transfers sheets so I don't think it's too much to ask for. 

Blood Bowl Team Khorne Sprue
Sprue. I bought a second of these boxes just so I could get another pair of Khorngors to convert up in to werewolfs for my Necromantic team.

Blood Bowl Team Khorne Sprue Other-Side
I think it is from playing Blood Bowl II on the computer it has imprinted that pose = werewolf in my head. I also aren't a big fan of the flimsy looking werewolves that comes in the Necromantic Box.

BB2 Necromantic Werewolf stance
It is just the head angle that differs a bit but once I've replaced the khorngor's head with a wolfs head we'll be golden.
To the best of my knowledge this is from the press kit but just in case "Blood Bowl 2 - Necromantic Team DLC Screenshots License: © All rights reserved"
Blood Bowl Khorne Assembly Instructions Page 1 and 4
Assembly instructions and rules for the team. Pages 1-4 

Blood Bowl Khorne Assembly Instructions Page 2 and 3
Assembly instructions pages 2-3

Comments