Garrek's Reavers

Unboxing Skull-Tribe Slaughterers | Khorne team part I | Khorne team part II
Garrek's Reavers from Warhammer Underworlds Nightvault. I got this box thinking they would be great as Blood Bowl players, either as Norse or Khorne. Khorne has now been announced and released so they worked nicely to bulk out that team. Khorne Team Post
Warhammer Underworlds Garrek's Reavers Box

 

Box
Warhammer Underworlds Garrek's Reavers Cards
Cards that never will be opened. As the cards get outdated by the game, they don't hold much resale value but if anyone wants loads of old decks let me know.
Warhammer Underworlds Garrek's Reavers Sprue
I don't like Khorne aesthetics but Underworlds is a great source for characterful, dynamic and interesting models. 
Warhammer Underworlds Garrek's Reavers Sprue Bases
I was wondering if I should have used the bases for my team but I only have five not sixteen, so it didn't feel right as I would want them all to match. I might use them for some star players. 

Comments