Planning out the Swift Twins

 The Elfheim Eagles in the boxElven Union team part 1 | Elven Union team part 3

Trying to move my pro elves or elven union along. Started assembling two more line men and two more catchers bringing the team up to 16 players with all positionals. Don't know if eight linemen is enough or if early builds would call for more. I'll do some more research before painting.
I know not everyone has affordable access to forge world and not all people are a fan of the resin. And then you have people like me who look at a something and think they have just used this as a base and added to it. After what I would class as a success with my last forge world recreation project I'll attempt the swift Twins next.

Here you see the box blitzer he'll be the base for Lucien Swift
They both will have bare faces if I decide to add the vertical half face masks I can always do that later.

I've cleaned off the studs from the right leg and will smooth that up before assembly. I've taken the spikes off from the right leg and will glue back on the left leg. I will saw the torso off and rotate it a bit more forward. Extend the belt buckle to more of a belt. And then add a bit of a vambraces thing forge-world got going on to the left arm. Right arm I might use one from the Dark Eldar Wyches
I will see later on how I feel about adding ribbons.
I'm planning to modify the shoulder pad by adding a gem and some wings and some swirly details on the  epaulette.
Gem and swirls on chest and swirls on the back.
Valen Swift
Based on Lineman 1's body.
He has two of the vambraces spike plate thingys and gems and swirls on both of them. He also has studs on his right leg that needs adding.
Swirls on shoulders and chest
Swirls on the back
Found this hand while rummaging through my bits think it would work well for star player that blows a kiss or hand guns gesture to the fans. Though probably won't use for this project.

Comments