Skavenblight Scramblers

As you saw in the Team Tokens post (where I converted up a underworld token) I'm also in the possession of a Skaven box. I really happy with these team boxes the quality of the plastic is great. I really enjoy the different balls and think the ascetic on the teams is good as well. The Dwarfs is the one team that I'm not completely sold on.
I think the price for what you are getting isn't bad either compared to other GW products and compared to some 3rd party teams. However I think GW overall could lower their prices a bit and be a bit more accessible with their products.
Transfers team roster and bases
I'm a bit curious how long the tails will last and it's going to be tricky extracting that ball from the throwers tail.
I haven't planed things out to see if some players need to double as both skaven and underworld players. I gotten the booster pack as well but haven't broken it open. I have more than enough of throwers since you get another one in the booster and I also got a Poisoned Wind Mortar that I was going to convert up. Got some spare skaven as well that I can bolster up the ranks with for linerats and such.

Comments