2000p Skarsnik Armylist

As I was saying  not going for the power list, just what takes my fancy, fits my army theme and are fun to play with. I was thinking of dropping Skarsnik but felt a bit oblige to field him since he's the boss of the bosses when it comes to night goblin  fluff. Thought about making a list around what was mentioned in the Battle for Skull Pass novel by Nathan Long but dropped that idea since I don't want Spider Riders in my all Night Goblin list and felt to restricted if I was to make a list from the novel. On the note of all Night Goblin I would like that to be more of a theme than restriction so the rock lobba crew simply dropped their cloaks since it gets to hot to work in those since they do quite heavy labor. But there is no good reason for spiders with half nude goblins riding around in the snowy north of troll county. However I'm quite keen on the idea of Night Goblins on wolfs tho.

So here comes the list:

Lords
Skarsnik
Night Goblin Great Shaman lvl4
sum 450 - 22,50%

Heros
Night Goblin Big Boss Battle standard bearer, Flaming Banner
Night Goblin Big Boss on Great Cave Squig, light armor, shield
Night Goblin Shaman lvl1
Sum 199 - 9,95%

Core
39 Night Goblin Spears - full command, nets + 2x fanatics
43 Night Goblin Hand Weapons - full command, nets + 2x fanatics
29 Night Goblin Bows - full command 1x fanatic
Sum 638 - 31,90%

Special
18 Squig Herd
12Handler
7 Chicken Hoppers
7 Chicken Hoppers
Sum 348 - 17,40%

Rare
1 Doom Diver
1 Pumpwagon - spiky roller
2x Manglers Squig
1 Rock lobber - bully
Sum 365 - 18,25%




Total 2000






Comments