Blood Bowl Khemri Team part III

Khemri team part 1 | Khemri team part 2 | Khemri team part 4


Got some sand down on the bases. I mixed fine sand with baking powder, pva, and a bit of colour to give it a finer desert sand appearance, as just fine sand on it's own is very coarse on this scale. I will dry brush some highlights and maybe add a wash to finish off the bases.
Blood Bowl Tomb Kings Khemri sand bases
I have started to block out colours and got an idea of where I'm going with the colour scheme.

Hobby Caring Engraving Tools
A while back I got a Hobby Carving Set from Green Stuff World but upon trying to use it, I found them quite poorly sharpened. They came with a pin-vice (shown in the bottom of the above picture). I transferred them over to a graver set up when I brought them to work to sharpen them. 

Converting Blood Bowl Coins
Not the tidiest of work but it will be covered up by the new designs. Purple plastic from the Dungeon Bowl box - I am excited to do a post about it soon. 

Tomb Kings Khemri Blood Bowl Coins Conversion
Not the finest Scarab in the land but better than nought, I based it on the shoulder pads and buckles on the players. Slap some paint on it and it will tie in nicely with the team and finish of this project. 


Comments