Blood Bowl Khemri Team Part II

Khemri team part 1 | Khemri team part 3 | Khemri team part 4

I've been making progress on the Khemri team. I'd been to sparing with the pins holding the torso and the legs together so I had to redo most of them drilling as far down I dared in to the legs and equal amount in to the torso. I then added a bit of greenstuff around the joint to give a bit of extra help.

Khemri Blood Bowl Pinning Guide
Based on the stability of the hip joint I cut the neck and pinned the metal heads like I had done with the positional heads. For the shoulders I drilled far in to the torso and drilled through the shoulder pads and cut off the pin once all was glued in situe. 

Pinning Drills
For that shoulder joint I had ordered 0.5mm HSS (High-speed Steel), Titanium tin ground "cobalt quality" drill bits. To the left in the picture. It was as professional I could find on my first search. I where not  impressed with them. They where not well sharpened but luckily through my work I've learned to sharpen drill bits. But they where no good they kept breaking of and leaving me with a drill bit in my pinning hole and at work I would put the piece in acid but that would dissolve more than desired here. At some point I had enough I decided to go to 0.6mm and I paid a bit extra and got some Tungsten Carbide Drill Bits. On the Right in the picture. They where so much better! They cut like a dream in comparison. I got mine from UK seller on ebay but the qr-code on the product that arrived takes you to aliexpress. It all is made in the same factories nowadays.

Khemri Blood Bowl Coaching Staff
I pinned and assembled my Coach. I waiting to add the shields until after painting.

Khemri Blood Bowl Cheerleaders
Musicians fully assembled and pinned
 
Khemri Blood Bowl Throw-Ras fully assembled
Throw-Ras fully assembled, put one shouldered as knee pad to help differentiate.
Khemri Blood Bowl Throw-Ras fully assembled back
Throw-Ras back.

Khemri Blood Bowl Blitza-Ras fully assembled
Blitz-Ras fully assembled. I think I'll paint their heads jet black.
 
Khemri Blood Bowl Blitza-Ras fully assembled back
Blitz-Ra Back

Khemri Blood Bowl Set1 Line Skeletons fully assembled
Line skeletons set 1 fully assembled

Khemri Blood Bowl Set1 Line Skeletons fully assembled back
Line skeletons set 1 back

Khemri Blood Bowl Set 2 Line Skeletons fully assembled
Line skeletons set 2 fully assembled

Khemri Blood Bowl Set 2 Line Skeletons fully assembled back
Line skeletons set 2 back

Next up getting some paint on these. I will give them a bath first to get any release agent of them. If any plastic heads falls of in the process it will tell me that they all needs pinning since they are the only element not pinned now. 

Comments