Games Day 2006 - Daemon Slayer

Picked this up in a moment of bad self-control, don't think I payed a ridiculous amount but still for not having a dwarf army, but it's a very iconic piece with the dwarf on top of the head of the golden daemon. But now with blood bowl all my lose ends find new meaning and some love. So this guy will be playing as a Troll Slayers on my dwarf team.

I've shown picture of the packaging before when I bought it. But didn't open it at the time.
Surprised that there wasn't any foam or something else protecting the miniature inside, it's just a bag.
This is all that was held inside.
You can see the holes and the cutouts for the feet of the dwarf on top of the daemon head.
Back side of daemon head.
Back side of slayer.
Close up.
I'm not sure what will be done with the head. Can't promise that it won't get a magnet an possible a goblin or snotling on top. We'll see.

Comments