Odds and Ends

Moving around again for trying to sort out work not as much hobby but managed to do some ball pegs and got a token from earlier.

Cleaned out a Reikland Reavers / human team coin and added a Lizardmen glyph. It might need a bit of thickening up.
Phonetic Lizardmen Glyph for PH
But I based it on these bits that goes on the bottom on the Standard, from Lizardmen / Seraphon Saurus Warrior Box
Did up these pegs still need to clean up the edges a bit. Will go over them with a file at some point.
Attaches to the magnet and voila peg restored for those who don't have magnets under their bases.

For those with magnets but different polarities I got a plan for that with a ferrous disk that goes under the ball. Think it will work out but I'll report back when I've tried it.
Slots in.
I find it a bit ironic that the ball that i stuck into the ground is the one that can’t go on the ground and has to go on a players base.

Comments

  1. Nice work, quick question how did you cleaned out the coin? Is there a certain technique or tool? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Joe I used a scalpel blade to start with but had to resort to a ball burr in my dremel to clean it up. Let me know if you want any pictures of the tools or if I can be of any other help. Let me know how your project goes.

      Delete
    2. Thank you sir, I will see what I can do with the tools I have.

      Delete

Post a Comment