New Sisters of Sigmar Name Generator

Mordheim fans have several treats to look forward to (including but not limited to the afore mentioned Sisters of Sigmar name generator) as I have done work towards improving the name-generators. These code endeavours have taken up the main part of my hobby time recently, and as it is not the most visual work, this month's post is accompanied by some work in progress pictures of Scyla Anfingrimm being painted to act as the Bloodspawn for my Khorne Blood Bowl team.
Khorne Blood Bowl Scyla Anfingrimm being painted
Sisters of Sigmar now have their own name generator on the fantasy and Blood bowl name generator page. I have also: 
  • Fixed some bugs in the Amazon name generator
  • Extended the Vampire source names to excessive lengths
  • Added more source names to the Beastmen generator
  • Added more source names to the Halfling generator
  • Added more source names and big overhaul to the Empire generator 
  • Added more source names and big overhaul to the Skaven generator now with generic and rat ogre options.  
Khorne Blood Bowl Scyla Anfingrimm being painted back
I've cleaned up the code of the entire fantasy name generator page, cleared out a good chunk of unused lines and artefacts after the split into three different pages. I cleaned out some other unneeded lines of code and cleaned up declarations a bit to bring them more inline with modern language.  I also fixed some major bugs in the CSS code. 
Khorne Blood Bowl Bloodspawn being painted
I have also: 
  • Added more source names to the Snotling name generator
  • Added more source names to the Goblin name generator and hopefully fixed a couple of bugs 
  • Added more source names to the Orc name generator.

I'm planning some more work on the dwarf name generator along with a complete overhaul of the Elf generator which will involve adding options for creating Dark, High and Wood Elf names. I also have a ghoul name generator brewing, so will work on sourcing some undead content. Finally, I've discovered a CSS bug on the vampire generator so will try to get that fixed sooner rather than later. 

Comments