De-spruing

Top left corner we have some goblin cheerleaders both sporting a classy left nip slip 2nd edition sculpted by Kevin Adams and released in 1988.

Human referee from 2nd edition 1987

Then we have Forge World's Damed Damsels. I like the idea of these but I think they have been an outsourced commission, so sculpted with more realistic proportions rather than the heroic one of Games workshop we are used to where hands and head are oversized.

Top right corner, Glart Smashrip. I enjoyed putting this guy together he also comes with a warp stone ball that he has taken a big bite out of. He needs some gaps filling still.

Second row left, Eldril Sidewinder, quick and easy kit but makes you wonder about the price point on the Forge World stuff. He shares details with the eleven Union kit.

Zoat being cleaned up to be converted for Zolcath the Zoat. I need to get the ball out of his hand, open up the hand a bit and fit a magnet in there. Also need to find a suitable shoulder pad for him might have a look at the skulls pack and see if there is anything usable in there. I think I'll skip giving him a hood.

Two assassins for the dark elf team I'll convert the current guy to a star player and let these to be the teams normal assassins. Her cape is quite big so she takes up quite some place on the pitch though. 

Oversized goblin referee. From the second batch I felt I would regret not getting it if I now had the chance they are really characterful sculpts just a shame about the scale.

Chaos dwarf apothecary and hobgoblin cheerleader these are from Gaspez-Arts Kickstarter the Bull Warriors Chaos Dwarfs

A bit of a different post today but it's been a busy month with work, housework and putting on a show. Things should be back to normal for the next one.



Comments