Warhammer Quest Silver Tower

After enjoying some sessions of playing Silver Tower with my friend, I decided to hunt down a copy for our boardgames shelf. I won't be able to create such a great unboxing as the Bard from Heroquest fame so I might as well include his video:

Once I manage to get my hands on a copy of Heroquest I need to go to Australia to get it signed.

From the start, Silver Tower feels like excellent quality- even the box is really sturdy.
An enticing picture in my opinion. It's a shame that it doesn't get seen more often... it would probably lure people in to take a closer look.
A nicely filled box- loads of sprues for me to get stuck into.
I need to set up a light box to help with pictures especially now we are moving into the darker months of the year.
The Minotaur is a really nice model. I'm a big fan of the Barbarian ('look at the muscularity') and the Griffhound too.
I was wondering how they would include the Skitterlings into future releases but from what I've seen they haven't?


I been wondering about turning a box of the Cultists into a Norse Blood Bowl team, there are some nice muscular torsos and legs here.
Nice quality dice and cards, one of the Cultist's staffs was broken off so I put it in the bag for repair later on.
It is a shame that you can't buy additional cards for extra heroes, like you can in the app. Don't know if you could for a short while before they stoped selling Silver Tower.

I wrote down my Goblin Shaman's stats on a piece of paper and made up my own version of a player card for him instead.
A decent selection of double-sided, modular dungeon tiles come with the game.
I do agree with the Bard about the tiles not always being clear and it is a shame about the cloned, super imposed details.




It will be fun to give this a go- I'll update you all when the miniatures are finished!

Comments