Heretic Astrates Name Generator Improvements

Heretic Astrates and Black Templar Icon Art


It has been a bit of a month, but I have managed to do some work on the name generators. I received an email from a reader who had a suggestion that Faith and Fury could be used as source material to expand the generators. Excellent suggestion! 
So now we have 4 new generators for:
  • Black Templars,
  • Iron Warriors,
  • Night Lords,
  • Word Bearers. 

5 generators with expanded source names and icons: 
  • Emperor’s Children,
  • World Eaters,
  • Alpha Legion,
  • Thousand sons,
  • Death Guard. 

And Black Legion now has it's own icon. 

I also took the opportunity to tidy up the layout a bit and modernised bits of the code. 

If you have any suggestions or requests, feel free to drop me a line and I’ll see what I can do!


Black and White Heretic Astrates and Black Templar Icons


Comments