Pink Self Locking Tweezers...

WIP Snow Angel Gobbo unit filler Conversion
Starting on my snow angel gobbo unit filler. He will be on a 40x40mm base. I will lay down a layer of green stuff as a layer of snow around him and then cover it in basing snow once it's all primed and painted.
Self Locking Pink Craft Tweezer
And I bought this set of not too adorable tweezers, they only got pink tweezers in craft stores apparently... Damn the scrapbooking wave that have hit Sweden.

They are designed so that they self closes / locking when you let go. Yes you don't have to clamp on to stuff so your hand is a bit more relaxed but I feel you lose some control, and don't trust that the tweezers always holds firmly enough. I got some jewellers professional self locking tweezers at work they are a lot stronger but even with them I'm not convinced about the accuracy of the grip and things can ping off being squeezed out of the grip of the tweezers. Update the pink bits on the handles have now fallen off, it doesn't really affect the usability of the tweezers and they still get a meh in grade for usefulness and usability.
Black primed Night Goblin conversions
Black undercoat/primer applied on some models and conversions.

You can see a camera stand in the background that i borrowed. And as you can see I always forget to use it... It's a bit to high in it's lowest position and a bit unwieldy to, hope I find something a bit smaller and handy.

Comments