Treemen WIP

Part I | Part II | Part IV | Part V | Part VI

Been working on treemen for my halfling team. One will lend a hand to future wood elf team. Spruces and the full in the box seen here.

From left to right: Kicking pose, Deeproot Strongbranch (star player), Stomping pose, still need to cut the base on his foot though. Sadly no-one is planed to be posed throwing a halfling even though that will be their main duty.
I’ve removed all their hands because they looked too small and delicate. I’m going to sculpt up something more in the lines of the dryads hands.
This is how I want the hands. Also why the models have blu-tack sweatbands and think I’ll try and see how it would look with wire face guards.
Won't give them shorts but might put a wooden shield over the hole with their positional number but won't glue it in place until everything been painted since you can see in to their torso from the back.
Lined up with human player, 2nd & 3rd edition halfilings. Yes, I’ve managed to get my hands on some third edition halfling to fill out the roaster so can convert up 16 individual halflings.
Probably only need to do up 14 or even 13 since you want your 2 treemen and preferably a star player at least to help out. So 6 different sculpts in each edition and convert up 2 from 3rd and put remaining 3 players towards stock.

Comments

  1. Looks really great! Wonderful blog you got here, should be a great source of inspiration as I jump into the game.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great to here you're enjoying the blog! And it's always great to here of new people! If you're new to blood bowl I've tried to put together some useful information that might interest you, in this post: https://snowwhitehills.blogspot.com/2017/07/beginners-guidestutorials-to-blood-bowl.html
      Thank you for you're comment!

      Delete

Post a Comment