100th post special

5 years in... I expected to be posting about Wood Elves and my Warriors of Sigmar: Warriors of Chaos project (predicted Stormcast Eternals 😮) But I'm still plodding along with my Gobbos, don't get me wrong I still love my small blue fools but it is probably a never ending project.

So for this special I thought since I usually only post things in progress I'll post pictures of finished stuff.
Sadly no individual pictures all stashed in here:

My carrying case back in Sweden
All magnetized
Archers (New box set not Battle for Skull Pass)
Squigs
Regiment
Top view of the regiment.
Herder
Snotling
In profile
Squig from plastic fanatic box set and a netter.
Squig close up. Smile
Squig Hopper who won me the thumb palette from painting tabled competition.
Sword of maybe maybe not
Sword of mostly falsehoods
Might get some more touching up on the blade.
Some hand weapon boys
Some more finished stuff, group pic. Ignore the unfinished stuff in the back...
Front view
Since you already saw some unfinished stuff in last two pics here are two gong bearers
And a last unfinished treat. This guy in was fist seen in Squig conversion
That post has the most views of all my 100 post beating the second place with almost double amount of views. He wasn't much to look at back then but the expectations sort of put me off working on him. However it's probably just the title that has made the post that popular.
Adding some more plates and pointy bits to the back.
From behind
Top
Texture to plates

Hope you have enjoyed this 100th post special. Please leave a comment, subscribe and share with you friends ;P

Comments

  1. Just stumbled across your blog. Some really nice work there! How did you pick blue for goblins? Very unconventional, but it works. I have some Skull Pass Dwarfs and keep thinking about getting some goblins. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment, I'm glad you enjoy it!
      I started the hobby with green Lizardmen, then got some green Wood Elves. When I decided to start a new army for 8th edition and decided to do Night Goblins I felt I couldn't do any more green. I decided to go with a cool colour scheme to match with the snow theme.

      Delete

Post a Comment