Through the storm of nothingness he fell

Through the storm of nothingness he fell, adrift for aeons upon unseen tides.
Then came a glimmering orb, a fiery world-heart grown cold as the abyss.

Can't remember how long ago since I painted last but in an attempt too get a better sleeping rutin, I try to paint for a while before going to bed. Just base coating for now.

I felt my spirit quite broken but this has gone quite good so far, might get some more hobby juices going and get back in the grove.

So getting painted at the moment: war machines + crew, snotlings for pump wagons and some other random bits and bobs.

I haven't gotten further with the orc name generator yet, simply due to not haven't sat down working with it. However here is a peak at what I was working on before though.

Comments