Terradon Riders / Ripperdactyl Riders

These are the third version of Terradons I have so sensibly they should be assembled as Ripperdactyls but I prefer the look of the Terradons and the fact that they are made of plastic. Best solution; scavenge for parts and make a third Lizardmen blood bowl team? Obviously.

Fancy looking Terradons! I really like the look of the vambraces.
Ripperdactyls I think spears/javelins look more appropriate as a weapon though but that is probably just because it's what I'm used to.
Ball joint on top of the stands. Seems like a really good idea. I had so much trouble with the old ones.
"Bird" one
I did a size comparison with the skinks in my previous Post
A blot toad or alternative ball?

Bird two
The small helmets and stuff will be good for star players and such.
Bird three
There are rules in the lizardmen Spike! journal about terradons dropping rocks on the pitch but there's no need for models to represent that. I might make up some advertising banners to be flown around the stadium.

Comments