Fenrisian Wolves

I thought I better start getting through my queue of pictures so my thought was how about one regular post a month and one in the box post?
No need to worry I'm not planning on starting with warhammer 40k space wolfs. These are for my chariots and wolf riders.
The regular stuff. Basses will probably be good for trees. And I'm in denial for any other uses as for my fantasy... so no comments trying to convince me otherwise
Very dynamic and fancy compared to the old goblin wolfs.
Planning on giving them collars like the one in the giant box set with spikes.
A bit sad you're stuck with five poses but still you can probably mix up the heads a little. And fives better than two so won't complain.
So these in the box post I will write up in advance when I have time and schedule probably to come up in the beginning of the month. And then write regular posts in the middle or the end of the month as usual. So next post will probably be a in the box but after that (but still in July) will be a regular post.

Comments