Warhammer Underworlds: Shadespire – Ironskull’s Boyz

Had to decide that Warboss Grukk Face-rippa from Sanctus reach Stormclaw (now also known as Gitzog Wurldkilla in Kill Team) was going to be way too big for my fourth Black Orc. (I was going to attach some pictures of my attempt at make him fit for blood bowl but no luck at finding any pictures.

Here is the sprue. You can see the panel loin cloth that also appear on the black orcs so felt it must be meant to be but alas he's just too big, he makes big guys look small...

Anyhow I thought I give these guys a go.
I wanted to support Shadespire because the sets have all seemed to be really nice miniatures and neat little force for people to get started with.

I've seen they have released these boxes without the cards but they aren't really that much cheaper than with the cards...

Sideview not sure why I felt it necessary to include that but maybe I was trying to give an inclination to how big the box was but there isn't anything to show the scale how big it is anyway.

Comes in a little black tray that feels a bit unnecessary. There is the two decks as well but they could have been held in a cardboard strap if they didn't want them to rattle around. Might be different since this is directed more at the boardgames market.

The two sprues
Textured bases with the feet attached. No extra parts and no room for customisations since it's push fit.

Some mad photoshop skills. But I think this guy could work out as a blood bowl player. I just need to figure out the colour scheme.

Two card decks and instructions.
These are up for trade for anyone who is interested.

Comments