Militarum Auxilla Bullgryns

I had missed these coming out. I found them when I was hunting for Ironguts that apparently is web exclusive i.e. you can't get it from web stores, only from games-workshop.
I needed some more ogres and these come with tank tops which isn't that bad for blood bowl. I think they'll be a good base to work from.
A cloud moved over just as I was taking the photos so they are a bit grainy.
Bottom left corner two heads that I'll probably come to use might switch them round with otter ogre if I haven't already attached their heads.
Might be able to do something fancy with the armour.
Weird funky bit with the hat up in right corner.

I wonder why this guy receive less shielding in the to area of the shield seem like it might be better having it up on top rather than down by the feet.
A lot of spacey bits I'm wondering if I one day will find a use for...

A lot of spacey bits I'm wondering if I one day will find a use for...
Nice full beard on the guy top left corner, he will most likely also be drafted.
Instructional manual and three bases. Sadly not 32mm.

Comments