Shopping



Found these chickens in a sales bin. So now I got enough stand ins for my manglers.















One day my mangler stand ins will be exchange for something cool like this guy.
Site

















Also found some bushes, didn't buy them since my Lizardmen army is on the shelf at the moment but thought the price was noteworthy, I think. Ok just noticed apparently Games-Workshop hasn't got bushes for sale anymore, then I won't discuss the price since we haven't got a good comparison.

I do however know about another site who's selling that kind of stuff. Haven't ordered from them but noticed their range of products. So if you looking for bushes or similar terrain you could check this site: uxcell.com
Quite good variety of stuff but the prices are a bit dodgy since they add shipping on every product.









Comments